- Option 1: 2 day weekend workshop
- Option 2: four weekly consecutive 2 hours classes.
No previous knowledge of Hypnosis required by the student.
Understanding and altering your inappropriate eating habits
- Overview of Hypnosis and weight loss.
- Dispelling fears, myths and misconceptions.
- Eating for emotions.
- Conscious and subconscious eating behaviours.
- Overcoming procrastination and dealing with past failure.
- Causes of obesity and its physical and metal effects.
- Subconscious factors
- identification with groups, parents etc.
- Imprints and negative thoughts.
- Negative auto suggestion and negative suggestions from others.
- The use of guided imagery.
- Group practice and progressive relaxation and mental rehearsal.
- Using weight loss hypnotic recordings for reinforcement.
- Overcoming the plateaus and keeping a positive outlook.
- Using the creative mind to avoid temptation.