Some simple statistics… and Frightening Facts !
* Smoking is the main cause of preventable death and ill-health in Ireland
* 6,000 die in Ireland each year from smoking related diseases.
* 95% of lung cancers are caused by smoking and causes 30% of all cancers.
* There are over a million smokers in Ireland, 24% of 15-17 year olds smoke
* Half of those who continue to smoke regularly will die prematurely in middle age from a tobacco related illness.
* Non-smokers who breathe in other people’s tobacco smoke have a greater risk of lung cancer and other cancers.
Not forgetting the Financial Damage ! A typical 20-a day smoker spends over 240 euros a month and over 2,900 euros a year!
Imagine having that to spend on yourself every month, every year for the rest of your life !
Hypnosis helps take away the cravings we fear. Hypnosis removes those feelings of wanting a cigarette and hypnosis helps ease that feeling of needing a cigarette. With hypnosis that feeling been deprived of a cigarette fades very fast. Usually after one session of hypnosis most will feel more confident and determined that the can and will achieve their goal. Therefore you won’t need nicotine gum, nicotine patches or stop smoking pills. There are no needles, inhalers or plastic cigarettes. All you have to do for hypnosis to work is sit on a comfortable chair, close your eyes, just listen and let it work. Most People Stop Smoking in One Session.
With the use of Hypnotherapy and NLP for dealing with habits and addictions most people who come to my clinic will stop smoking in one session. This is your opportunity to do the same and join the thousands of others who have already stopped smoking with hypnosis.
The Lough Hypnotherapy Centre has combined the very best of Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) together giving my stop smoking programme a higher level of effectiveness.
Your Rewards For Stopping Smoking.
- You Will Feel Healthier.
- You Will Breath Better.
- You Will Smell Better.
- You Will Sound Better
- You Will Be Financially Better Off.
- Your Sense of Smell & Taste Will Improve.
- There Is An Endless List Of Rewards For Stopping.
You’ll be less stressed and tired, and physical activity will be easier. Food will taste better and your skin will look younger.
No time to waste, book your smoking cessation appointment today