PLT is incredibly successful in creating dramatic and positive change in our lives.
It helps us gain greater knowledge, understanding and insights into why we feel, act behave and respond as we do today as we trace back to our past lives the reasons, and origins for these feelings and behaviors A Past Life Regression hypnotherapy session can help you:
- Identify souls who have incarnated with you over and over again
- Heal Relationships
- Overcome Past Life Patterns including fears
- Identify and Remove Blockages
- Understand the Purpose of your Life
Belief in Past lives or reincarnation is not a prerequisite for using the PLT approach for dealing with today’s problems. It can be seen as a powerful metaphor which appeals to the subconscious mind. This is your dream mind, your deeper mind, which is responsible for your memories, emotions and habit forming patterns which can either have a positive or negative influence on today’s life experiences. This is why when tackling a problem on a conscious mind level or a will power based approach only, very often this does not bring about the change we want. We need to direct our work to the subconscious part of the mind where these memories, emotions and habit forming patterns originate and reside. Of course, not all problems and issues are rooted in experiences from prior lifetimes. It is important to distinguish when we have a current life issue that needs to be addressed through other means like Analytical therapy.
All regression therapy including PLT is based on the premise that exploring and understanding the past can and does help the present and indeed the future. Or more simply put, it finds the root cause of the problem or symptom and removes it. It is then basically like a weed with no root, it cannot continue to live nor influence us any longer.
- Have you ever experienced Déjà vu?
- Do you notice an unhealthy pattern in your romantic relationships?
- Do you feel blocked but don’t know why?
- Why did you choose your body, your family, and the challenges along the path of this life?
AREAS MOST COMMONLY HELPED ARE:-
These are just some of the troubling behaviors and reoccurring attitude patterns that have clients found persisted over time, despite attempts to change that have inhibited their personal growth.
- Ineffectual insight- we know what the problem is, we know what to do, but somehow nothing changes.
- Relationship issues –unable to find/form or maintain healthy positive relationships. Sometimes this may include sexual problems.
- Intense attraction/aversion to another person, deep-seated issues that defy reason or resolution.
- Phobias – intense fears/phobias, that seem unconnected to an experience in this current life.
- Inhibition – Feeling like an outsider/spectator. Feeling clumsy, shy, withdrawn.
- Some chronic physical ailments, sensations and pains without medical cause, or not responding to medical treatment.
- Submissiveness, over-adapting to others or lacking assertiveness.
- Feeling Stuck, or not knowing what way/direction to take in life.
- Dominant attitudes or emotions that seem to persist throughout your life. Chronic despair, or grief, deep sorrow or confusion. Sometimes loneliness or isolation.
GOING AFTER THE POSITIVES:-
- Rather than going after traumatic or troubling memories, PLT can be used for free exploration with curiosity focusing on positive experiences.
- The search for unknown, undiscovered parts of yourself or unsuspected talents. Some of these explorations include:
- Accessing strengths and accomplishments from prior lifetimes that can be brought forward to increase confidence and effectiveness in the present.
- Re-experiencing a happy, successful lifetime; this can bring a sense of balance and peace when undergoing difficult times, fortifying us to work through our temporary difficulties
- Clarifying direction and life purpose by viewing one’s blueprint for this lifetime.
- Finding prior lifetimes shared with current loved ones, bringing a great sense of reassurance that we are indeed never parted from those we love.
- Accessing the wisdom, peace and guidance that is available from the “inter- life,” (spiritual realms between lifetimes) where our higher mind and/or guiding ones can assess our progress and give direction to us for our current lifetime
- Strengthening the clarity of the spiritual nature of your existence in your trans-personal journey.
Belief if past lives is not essential for the therapy to work.
No special education or initiation or abilities are needed to recall past lives, just open minded willingness under the guidance of a qualified experienced PLT practitioner such as Rose, who establishes a relationship of trust to counsel to deal with the many and varied emotions that may arise during a session.
Many clients consider those experiences as diagnostic psychodrama or the Rolls Royce of Metaphors and treat them as such.
As long as the experiences are taken seriously, then the process will indeed be effective. The vast majority of clients find the therapy, relaxing, enjoyable and surprisingly easy and have found that PLT often helps where other forms of psychotherapy fall short as it uncovers the source of most problems in its own unique and fascinating way.
Although each session can be booked individually Rose strongly recommends 4 – 8 sessions to be taken within a 12 month period. The sessions are longer (2 hours approx) and more intensive than is usual in psychotherapy. Although each session is in itself a stand- alone therapy session, the depth of the insights and benefits are more and more profound as each sessions links to the next. Through several PLT therapy sessions, the consequences of the common themes and threads between similar lives show the old behavioral patterns and bodily and psychological complaints experienced, that have been carried into this current life. Some on which may be negatively effecting you so you have overcome them. The good news is PLT can also brings forward skills, talents and resources from your past lives, that you formerly honed, used and enjoyed to enhance your present life.
Rose has studied and qualified in PLT with the Institute of Past Life Therapy & Research in Ireland focusing mainly on the internationally acclaimed Trans-personal work of Hans W. TenDam of Tasso, (Netherlands) and was fortunate to study directly under ‘Marion Boon’ of Tasso, who was Hans Ten Dam’s star protégé who is a Master teacher of PLT in her own right.
Hans W. TenDam is one of the pioneers in the field of regression and past-life material and author of many related books such as ‘Deep Healing’ and ‘Exploring Reincarnation’ . He initiated the ‘Dutch school’ of regression therapy and has more than 25 years of experience as therapist and teacher. He organized the First World Congress for Regression and Past-Life.
Here in Ireland, as in the rest of the world, more and more people are seeking help with a variety of problems through Regression Therapy combined with Past life Therapy.